Sunday, March 21, 2010

These is my Words by Nancy E. Turner

Inspired by the true story of the author's pioneering great-grandmother, this mesmerizing saga tells of the emotional, intellectual, and romantic awakening of a spirited young woman of the late 19th century in the American West.

My Review: 5 STARS
These is my Words "The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901" is seriously one of the BEST books I have read in a long time!! I cannot stop thinking about it...the story and the characters really draw you in and I actually feel like I have been living in the late 1800's along with Sarah Prine and her family. This is hands down the best love story I have read (this is not a cheesy romance novel either it is a real love story.) These is my Words is full of excitement, adventure, love, romance, I laughed and I cried and will soon be reading the next novels in the series. Thank you Nancy E. Turner! Do yourself a favor and read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment