Monday, March 8, 2010

Toddler Meals

Homemade Baked Chicken Nuggets

I know it is normal for toddlers to be picky eaters but UGH is it ever frustrating! I thought I would share a tasty version of homemade baked chicken nuggets that I made for the kids last night.

About 1 pound on boneless skinless chicken tenders
1 egg
2TBS melted butter
1 Cup Progresso Italian bread crumbs
sprinkle of Parmesan cheese

I pounded all of the chicken tenders between two sheets of wax paper just so they were not so thick and would cook more evenly.  After pounding I cut each tender into thirds. Dip each piece into egg/butter mixture and then dip into bread crumbs/Parmesan cheese mixture.  Place chicken pieces into a greased 9x13 baking dish.  Place in preheated 425 degree oven for 12 minutes and then turn them over and bake for an additional 12 minutes.  They were so delicious my husband and I could not stop eating them....oh and the kids actually ate them too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment